Rio Rancho Rendezvous

Did they finish already or were they just now on?

I was looking at these too. I think they are done and just now posting photos.

No scores though.

ha ha ha ha, lol :blink: I've had my fair share of pics that were less than "ahem" perfect. I was on the official DCI '98 shirt and got teased badly by my corps mates because my shoulders were not flat in the picture, wah wah :laughing:

Wes P

Its all good. I didn't even notice that until now. I'll make sure I give him crap about it!

Its all good. I didn't even notice that until now. I'll make sure I give him crap about it!

That's too funny, tell him he owes you 200 pushups..... Ha ha ha. I had another time where BK was practicing in my home town at my home stadium in front of my parents, family friends and school officials... we came to a set where we were moving at 200 bpm and then went into a rotating block. I was the last one wrapped into the set and before I got there and on the 50 yrd line frint sideline my feet came out from under me and I fell flat on my A@#..... I got so much crap about it, I remember that so well!!

Wes

AHHHHH hurry scores i need to go to bed!

AHHHHH hurry scores i need to go to bed!

Just got a text from my son. He says Troop just finished. He feels good about the show. He said that he thought they were "amazing". At least he's confident. I hope he held onto his mallets.