Bridgeport Drums July 5th

looking for some fun while you surf DCP, check out the new challenge on the Bridgeport Drums event page and win tickets to the show!

Search Bridgeport Drums Event on facebook!

News and Events

July 5, 2010

Bridgeport Drums

On July 5, four of DCI's world class corps take the field at Kennedy Stadium in Bridgeport, CT. World Class drum corps finally returns to the Constitution State after an absence of almost 10 years! Tickets are $25 and $20. The show begins at 7:00 p.m.

Featuring:

Boston Crusaders

Crossmen

Spirit

Jersey Surf

7th Regiment

Spartans

and DCA guests, Connecticut Hurricanes

Bridgeport Drums will also feature a special outdoor performance by the Connecticut Tigers!

Tickets at:

https://www.crusaders.com/crusaders/event_tickets/intro.asp

News and Events

July 5, 2010

Bridgeport Drums

On July 5, four of DCI's world class corps take the field at Kennedy Stadium in Bridgeport, CT. World Class drum corps finally returns to the Constitution State after an absence of almost 10 years! Tickets are $25 and $20. The show begins at 7:00 p.m.

Featuring:

Boston Crusaders

Crossmen

Spirit

Jersey Surf

7th Regiment

Spartans

and DCA guests, Connecticut Hurricanes

Bridgeport Drums will also feature a special outdoor performance by the Connecticut Tigers!

Tickets at:

https://www.crusaders.com/crusaders/event_tickets/intro.asp

Even though there won't be any of the G7 group in this show, I would love to see these corps - Spirit and Crossmen are always intriguing and Jersey Surf is unique as a start from scratch organization back in the early '90s who have put together a solid organization the right way.

This will be a cool show.

I'm going! Needs more advertising on the radio and such down here in CT. Ticket sales look weak. :sad:

I'm going! Needs more advertising on the radio and such down here in CT. Ticket sales look weak. :sad:

I'll be there! ...and we won't have to worry about flying shoes either :wub: