Cedarburg Cheese Shoppe

me too..I tour with them all next week, then from august 4th through finals night....can't wait!! I told you...I can teach you to sew and you can join me on the tailoring crew!

Lol, I wish, but I don't have that much leave on the books.

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Cadets had a member -horn- trip...or fall... or almost fall.... and still are gifted with that ..?

Looking forward to the full panel judging !! This is crazy !!!!!!!!

Let the slotting begin !

I believe the "reporter" said he tripped, and it probably wasn't that bad enough to notice, or the guy probably recovered well enough.

Cadets had a member -horn- trip...or fall... or almost fall.... and still are gifted with that ..?

Let the slotting begin !

:tongue:

Let the slotting begin !

Hi! Person who doesn't know how judging works! :tongue:

Yeah.. Im sure he/she probably recovered and what not.. would like to hear what the judges tapes would say on something like that.......

BUT.. IT was noted, and seen.... by a "regular dc fan..." Again..... looking forward to full judging panals

Just glad the reporter noted that no one got hurt !!!!

Yeah.. Im sure he/she probably recovered and what not.. would like to hear what the judges tapes would say on something like that.......

BUT.. IT was noted, and seen.... by a "regular dc fan..." Again..... looking forward to full judging panals

Maybe the rest of the show compensated for the slip-up.

panals? :tongue:

thats what im concluding !!! Again.. glad no one got hurt !

Relax. Just seems like by your saying you can't wait for the full panel sounds like the score Cadets received today was a fluke. Maybe I'm wrong.

This will never show up on any judge tape. Ever.

Judges do not comment on falls (with extremely rare exception).

One fall is not going to affect a score by any significant amount, as it would only fall under one sub-caption and even then, in the scope of a 12 minute show the impact is so tiny as to be irrelevant in the overall scheme.

The Cadets did not receive a "gift" as you put it. Were you expecting a 5 point drop or something? That one fall would completely topple the scores?

Even the old tic system wouldn't have done that.