Please vote for the Blue Stars in the Chase Campaign

Hi all,

I'll add the Blue Stars (LBS Cadets, Inc) to the list of drum corps asking for your vote in the Chase Community Giving Campaign. There are less than 10 days left, and we could use your support to maintain our position in the top 200.

I know these messages can be overwhelming at times, but your votes do make a difference. In these difficult economic times, this program is a relatively painless way for you to support the Blue Stars and the other drum corps.

Here's the link to the Blue Stars' page:

http://apps.facebook.com/chasecommunitygiv...-lbs-cadets-inc

Please take a moment to vote, and I thank you for your support.

Thanks,

Brad

Blue Stars are currently in the top 100, and the top 200 get money. It would be great to get your vote to help. Thanks!

---tom

Hi all,

I'll add the Blue Stars (LBS Cadets, Inc) to the list of drum corps asking for your vote in the Chase Community Giving Campaign. There are less than 10 days left, and we could use your support to maintain our position in the top 200.

I know these messages can be overwhelming at times, but your votes do make a difference. In these difficult economic times, this program is a relatively painless way for you to support the Blue Stars and the other drum corps.

Here's the link to the Blue Stars' page:

http://apps.facebook.com/chasecommunitygiv...-lbs-cadets-inc

Please take a moment to vote, and I thank you for your support.

Thanks,

Brad

Please take a few moments of your time and cast a vote for the Blue Stars, as well as every other drum corps you can. It is extremely difficult raising money in this activity, and this is a very easy way you can assist the corps in earning much needed money - especially in the current economic environment. It only takes a minute to log on to Facebook and cast a vote, so please do it today.