Hillsboro House

World Class

BK- 78.9

Troopers- 73.7

What was Cascades score? This was their first show tonight..home show.

Edited by Zeke

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

World Class

BK- 78.9

Troopers- 73.7

No word on Cascades or Open Class, we'll find out shortly.

Wes P

World Class

BK- 78.9

Troopers- 73.7

will BKs score stay the same once they go up against corps at their level? No offense Troop but this year doesnt look like your with the big boys.

will BKs score stay the same once they go up against corps at their level? No offense Troop but this year doesnt look like your with the big boys.

I think you will see differently when Troop gets their holes filled and clean their show. Their show is more demanding than BK all around. BK has the potential to peak too early.

Based off what I am hearing, I think it will. I think BK, Blue Stars, BAC, maybe SCV will be going at each other come August...

Wes P

I think you will see differently when Troop gets their holes filled and clean their show. Their show is more demanding than BK all around. BK has the potential to peak too early.

I hope Troopers do make finals again this year, I love them and do see them stepping it up. With that said, not sure they're gonna be competing with BK at the end. BK is only going to add to what is a fantastic product this summer. Although I still think the 11 and 12 spot is a distinct possibility.

Wes P

BK '97 '98