Hillsboro House

I hope Troopers do make finals again this year, I love them and do see them stepping it up. With that said, not sure they're gonna be competing with BK at the end. BK is only going to add to what is a fantastic product this summer. Although I still think the 11 and 12 spot is a distinct possibility.

Wes P

BK '97 '98

those spots are 5 points away and they are 6 from BK so in theory cant the compete with them?

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

World Class:

BK 78.90

Troopers 73.70

Cascades 67.20

Open Class:

SCVC 75.40

OC 71.90

Thunder 61.30

Were you there tonight?

Wes P

those spots are 5 points away and they are 6 from BK so in theory cant the compete with them?

Hey anything is possible.... We've seen some gaps closed in drum corps seasons past. So sure... It's just my gut which is getting bigger day by day, that tells me that BK is going to be fighting for anywhere from 6-10 this summer.

will BKs score stay the same once they go up against corps at their level? No offense Troop but this year doesnt look like your with the big boys.

I would love it if Troopers were top 12 but...Madison looks like they are back this year and may take a 11-12 spot and probably knock the Troopers out. I like Troopers opening!

Edited by snowrider

Hey anything is possible.... We've seen some gaps closed in drum corps seasons past. So sure... It's just my gut which is getting bigger day by day, that tells me that BK is going to be fighting for anywhere from 6-10 this summer.

mine too but not about DCI stuff :thumbdown:

Whatever? Time will tell........... hater!

A little overly sensitive are we? I have not (and would not) say anything negative about the Troopers. I only question your choice of words...

mine too but not about DCI stuff :thumbdown:

ha ha ha ha.... Yeah I'm a meataterian.... I'm also on the seefood diet-- You see it, you eat it!!! That's why I got the gym membership to work out after I pig out!! That and to make the NBA of course!! :thumbup:

Wes P

Based off what I am hearing, I think it will. I think BK, Blue Stars, BAC, maybe SCV will be going at each other come August...

Wes P

based on current scores

7. SCV

8. BAC

9. BK

10. BS

but given that Troopers went up 2.0 and BK went up 2.4 in one night, I think tonight's score may be inflated. From what I've seen/heard, BK will have a hard time beating bluestars head to head. They may have a hard time staying ahead of glassmen and madison.

based on current scores

7. SCV

8. BAC

9. BK

10. BS

but given that Troopers went up 2.0 and BK went up 2.4 in one night, I think tonight's score may be inflated. From what I've seen/heard, BK will have a hard time beating bluestars head to head. They may have a hard time staying ahead of glassmen and madison.

We'll have to agree to disagree, but that's just it, we won't know for a bit, til they all compete head to head. BK is strong in every section of the corps... They've got a great musical and visual package and they have not had a score that's dropped this summer. Not saying that means anything, but I'm just saying that BStars, BAC, BK, maybe SCV seems to be in for some tight knit competition when they come together. I do think BK has enough to take down some of the corps but I am also not a judge and will just have to wait and see. As for staying ahead of GMen and Madison- Time will tell on this front as well, but my feeling is that BK will be 10 or above this summer.... GO BK!!

Wes P

BK '97 '98