Dublin Downs

Does anyone have the times for each performance by any chance?

Also, who is doing the encore tonight, the Blue Coats?

Dublin, OH Lineup: 7:15 CinTrad, 7:32 Legends, 7:49 Teal, 8:06 Scouts, 8:43 BStars, 9:00 Cavaliers, 9:17 Crown, 9:34 Bcoats

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone have the times for each performance by any chance?

Also, who is doing the encore tonight, the Blue Coats?

Dublin, OH Lineup:

7:15 Cincinnati Trad,

7:32 Legends,

7:49 Teal Sound

8:06 Madison Scouts,

8:43 Blue Stars,

9:00 Cavaliers,

9:17 Carolina Crown,

9:34 Bluecoats

I predict Crown will lose for the first time and possibly the first of 2 consecutive Ohio shows in which they will lose.....and then they will regain the top spot for the rest of the season.

Ouch :smile:

Crown is playing encore tonight!!

Oh really? That is surprising. I thought Blue Coats would since the show is in Ohio.

Go Crown!!

Not much info from the tweeters at the show. Hopefully we well get more updates soon!

The Blue Stars forum has a thread about the show also.

Not much info from the tweeters at the show. Hopefully we well get more updates soon!

The Blue Stars forum has a thread about the show also.

Unfortunately we're pretty much depending on Twitter and DCP as well for our info

I will be twittering comments and pictures all day as well. Its going to be the biggest show in Dublin to date for sure. They already shattered the presale by a ton. I think it was around 1100 presale.

That's AWESOME!!

Teal nice things happening. Was very worried after the way they came on the ield playing longsustained chords out of tune but that got better.very nice drill and music design. Guard is functional at best. Need water down and achieve at this point. Some horn line licks will need a hose to it as well. I wish some of the lower teir corps would understand it's about getting it clean and achievment at their level to be succesful.

Overall good first impression.

Thank you! :smile:

Sorry for delay my phone froze.

Madison Great opening statement by hornline.Love the sound especially with 20 tubas and they can play. Of course with that comes 40 tuba feet to clean and drill to, need to work on that tubas. Lots of really nice musical things happening. Good attention to detail on shapings and balance. You can hear everything and the are not just playing loud. Drill is very demanding and is very dirty right now and not sure it will be as clean as they would like by finals but should get credit for demand.Didn't really notice guard too much didn't hurt but maybe didn't help as much. Maybe more color would help. Druns seemed solid nice solo in there.

Speaking of color I don't like these uniforms. They blend in too much with the field. I'm not a huge fan of the design either particularly the short sleeves. It gives an unfinished look with everyon having different colored arms.

Overall though really dig this show and love the playing. Glad to have Scouts back up where they belong. Keep working

Very excited for this show. Will be the first time all summer that I will get a chance to see my brother perform with Crown this season.

It is a very good battle going on so far between them and the Coats, and would love to see them remain ahead of them. although i will concede a victory at this show to see them win come finals night.

so needless to say am very excited for this contest tomorrow night

Glad you finally get to see your brother perform--enjoy the show!!