Dublin Downs

You know, the last time that the Cavaliers saw Blucoats, it was only a 1.4 margin. Who's to say that the Cavaliers won't upset someone tonight? Just sayin' :smile:

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Love the mad facwe flag toss. Looking much better then last time I saw them in Normal. Heard they got new visual people in not sure if it's true but it's showing

More Staff are in. At one point (about a week), their were only three visual techs on the field. :smile: This was during a string of shows with Carolina and Cadets in Wisconsin, Minnesota and Iowa.

Edited by Nice Guy

I think it's because on any given night, especially at this point in the season, corps within two points of each other COULD change places.

just my opinion, too. :smile:

Stef

In addition, there's something to be said for "home field" advantage. The guys who set the betting lines in Vegas for NFL and college football games state that playing at home is worth about an extra 3 points to the home team.

Now, whether that's even remotely applicable to drum corps is, of course, debatable. :lol:

Love the two arrows pointing at the guard for focus. Don't like the music with the solo trumpet hitting it and notiably dropping out and back in and not being able to sustain it all the way to end. Could just be a silent guard moment of help from pit it's not the players fault.

Love the mad facwe flag toss. Looking much better then last time I saw them in Normal. Heard they got new visual people in not sure if it's true but it's showing

actually.. they got some old visual people (or specifically, person..though I'm not calling him old).. and he just got there, not sure he's had much impact on what you're seeing tonight.. but yes.. love the mad flags :)

Tonight the Scouts start to reel in the Blue Stars!

Edited by SFZFAN

In addition, there's something to be said for "home field" advantage. The guys who set the betting lines in Vegas for NFL and college football games state that playing at home is worth about an extra 3 points to the home team.

Now, whether that's even remotely applicable to drum corps is, of course, debatable. :smile:

I dont know that it helped the Crusaders at the BEAN POT Inv.