DCPI Meetup at DCI Championships

did i mention the Westin is free for me because im cashing in some starwood hotel platinum member points!!! :-P cant beat free!!! oh and ill be bumped up to suite because im platinum member lol

Edited by gcurrier

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The wife said she would be ok with meeting you freaks... but she said she may point and laugh at the fantasy nerds :P

We could do lunch on Saturday since the show doesn't kick off until 5 or so normally. We are staying at a Staybridge Suites right around the corner from the oil can, but I have no idea what places are around there.

The wife said she would be ok with meeting you freaks... but she said she may point and laugh at the fantasy nerds :P

My wife did that when I told her about the trip in the first place. :worthy:

Name a time and place and I'll be there. I don't fly out until Monday night, either, so I won't know what to do with myself the next two days.

My wife did that when I told her about the trip in the first place. :worthy:

Name a time and place and I'll be there. I don't fly out until Monday night, either, so I won't know what to do with myself the next two days.

Work on your nerd fantasy caption selections of course! :thumbup:

Work on your nerd fantasy caption selections of course! :worthy:

For next season? Actually, he probably will... lol!

I'd meet you guys for lunch provided it is scheduled between Open and World Finals. I'm going to both shows.

I am staying at the Marriott City Centre. Thank you Marriott for giving employees discounts :) I am all up for lunch but I'd have to talk with the wifey to make sure that was ok! I will be there Friday and Saturday, leaving Sunday! Let me know

Ill probably try to go to open champs as well on Saturday--but there are several decent places right near by depending upon what you all are looking for--one nice little pub like place

As long as it has good food... I dont care...

Maybe Friday would be better since Open Class finals are that morning?

As long as it has good food... I dont care...

Maybe Friday would be better since Open Class finals are that morning?

that works for me--ill look up the places we went--food was good to me! course I remember the beer more LOL