Any one see the Troy show?

Anyone go to Troy, This show could be built because of city backing.

Opps a day early. Thats what 2 days in the emergency room will do for you make you forget the day. Sorry>

Edited by Peggly43

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Opps a day early. Thats what 2 days in the emergency room will do for you make you forget the day. Sorry>

I'll be seeing it tomorrow! We're leaving from Manassas at 11pm tonight! We are the first corps on tomorrow, so come early (it's FREE) and enjoy our field show: South Pacific.

I'm going to see Capital Brass at Lake George, and then down to Schenectady for this show. See you there.

I was going to shoot over and support "X" but I have a show to perform in. Sky Alumni is in the TOS in Bayonne, NJ today. Good luck to all in the Schenectady Show. :tongue:

From the DCA website:

1. White Sabers 68.375

2. Shenandoah Sound 61.500

3. Excelsior 55.250

Congrats to the White Sabers on their victory!!!

Yes congrats to the sabers. Excelsior sponsored a great show with perfect weather and great fields to practice on

Edited by Shenandoah Vibrato

Yes. I thought that Shen. Sound was much improved from last year. But, I also thought White Sabers won the show by much more than 6 points.

Yes congrats to the sabers. Excelsior sponsored a great show with perfect weather and great fields to practice on

Perfect weather? except for a sudden down pour for literally 5 seconds. Loved the location (my old high school) and even my old band teacher agreed to announce for the show. I really liked the location, it was even the like fake grass/turf instead of the plain sponge feeling. Watch what this first annual show is going to be next year! :ph34r:

Yes. I thought that Shen. Sound was much improved from last year. But, I also thought White Sabers won the show by much more than 6 points.

The show was only 45 minutes long, with no exhibitions. And I was a little put off with the announcement that July is early for drum corps, please bear with the corps while thry get thier feet wet.

It sounded like an apology for what we were about to see.

The show was only 45 minutes long, with no exhibitions. And I was a little put off with the announcement that July is early for drum corps, please bear with the corps while thry get thier feet wet.

It sounded like an apology for what we were about to see.

yikes