DCI.org Mobile Website

That DCI has a stinky mobile site puts them in a highly elite group of 1 billion web sites that suck on mobile.

Seriously, 98% of all big brands fail out significantly if you try to access their site on mobile. This isn't exactly a big DCI-specific thing.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I understand that the same person/resource that works on the DCI web items also works for the Blue Devels. Not sure how differnet the underlying structure of the DCI platform is to the BD media box.

Did anyone else notice how the DCI.org site changed today when viewed on a mobile phone? They now have completely redesigned the site as to make it virtually unusable. Not to mention the fact that the scores and schedule are not updated past June. Hello, it is now the middle of July.

I am fast losing my patience with DCI and their crappy production values. First the videos and DVDs became crap. Then the championship venues become crap. And now the website has followed in a long tradition of crap.

What a shame that this organization is becoming so non-professional... :thumbup:

It works just fine on my iPhone 4. YTou should try downloading the DCI app as well.

I've had a chance to test the new version of our forum software on an iPhone, and it is unbelievable - it's actually working forum software. On a phone! Who knew that could be done?!? :laughing:

Something to look forward to in the off season. :thumbup:

Mike

I've had a chance to test the new version of our forum software on an iPhone, and it is unbelievable - it's actually working forum software. On a phone! Who knew that could be done?!? :thumbup:

Something to look forward to in the off season. :thumbup:

Mike

*clicks like button*

Thank you!!!! :laughing:

I am just looking for help. There are two issues 1) the DCI mobile ap which you download and yes that seems to work fine. 2) when I put in www.dci.org in my web browser (Iphone safari) I get a bizarre mobile version and I cannot get to the regular full version. So - if anyone knows what I can do to see the full site I would appreciate it. :laughing: