Fitness in Drum Corps?

How is it that in a topic inquiring about the selection process and fitness programs of corps, you find it necessary to mention (twice) that you don't like the Blue Devils?

I mean really, what does that have to do with anything other than to throw in some extra negativity for no particular reason. :worthy:

I wondered that too, decided to just pretend it wasn't there. But now we'll see how the other approach works. :thumbup:

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Some friendly advice: if you really do dislike the Blue Devils, the best you can do is to not speak of them.

Height isn't a criterion. Neither is body type, necessarily. However, as a practical matter, most of the guys who make the corps are in relatively good shape.

Edited by JayM

mmk cool, I was just hoping that when I go tryout for them in the next 2 yrs that there isn't some secret height requirement that I don't know about.

And on the BDs mentioning I don't like them, my disclaimer, I liked em pre 90's and in 2003 and that's about it. Other than that I just plain don't like em and I refuse to be cited for ever liking them predominately. My friends and I are that way about it. (Although I do agree that in 2008 they should've been in 1st, but I find that in 2009 Crown had the better show)(D### their utter perfection!!!)

mmk cool, I was just hoping that when I go tryout for them in the next 2 yrs that there isn't some secret height requirement that I don't know about.

And on the BDs mentioning I don't like them, my disclaimer, I liked em pre 90's and in 2003 and that's about it. Other than that I just plain don't like em and I refuse to be cited for ever liking them predominately. My friends and I are that way about it. (Although I do agree that in 2008 they should've been in 1st, but I find that in 2009 Crown had the better show)(D### their utter perfection!!!)

I hate the Cavaliers and every show they have ever put on a football field (except maybe 04).

That comment served no purpose except to counterbalance the unnecessary, irrelevant BD-bashing with some equally irrelevant, unnecessary Cavaliers bashing. See ya later.

Edited by liebot

I hate the Cavaliers and every show they have ever put on a football field (except maybe 04).

That comment served no purpose except to counterbalance the unnecessary, irrelevant BD-bashing with some equally irrelevant, unnecessary Cavaliers bashing. See ya later.

Touche my good sir, Touche

Welcome to DCP. Where EVERYONE gets so off topic, that the OP can't even keep up or find answers to the questions he/she asked.

I understand, he don't like BD, shouldv'e never said anything. But seriously? There's like 4 other threads out there about BD...and always will be. So, get back on topic!

<And on the BDs mentioning I don't like them, my disclaimer, I liked em pre 90's and in 2003 and that's about it. Other than that I just plain don't like em and I refuse to be cited for ever liking them predominately. My friends and I are that way about it. (Although I do agree that in 2008 they should've been in 1st, but I find that in 2009 Crown had the better show)(D### their utter perfection!!!)>

Yeah...this...this is what JayM meant when s/he said 'best you can do is to not speak of them' - I'm guessing you didn't understand...say NOTHING.