Incognito!?!

"They owe it to the people"????

REALLY?

They don't OWE anything but to their members, donors, staff, and the like. And the tough decision being made to not field was likely explained to all of those parties. If it is a non-Corps issue, then it kinda sounds like "none-ya" business to me.

NOW... rather than feeling like you are not getting what you are owed, the organizations have a responsibility to advise the circuit and sponsors, which it would appear they are doing as DCI is supportive.

REALLY?

They don't OWE anything but to their members, donors, staff, and the like. And the tough decision being made to not field was likely explained to all of those parties. If it is a non-Corps issue, then it kinda sounds like "none-ya" business to me.

NOW... rather than feeling like you are not getting what you are owed, the organizations have a responsibility to advise the circuit and sponsors, which it would appear they are doing as DCI is supportive.

Revo picked up a young man in Riverside. He was a member of the disbanded corps and didn't know what he would do next. He is from Japan, came to the US to march with Incognito, had one airline ticket home... that ticket was from Indianapolis to Japan on August 14th. Had Revo not picked him up and taken him on tour, that young man could be in a very bad position right now.

For something like that to happen, assistance from both parties would have had to occur.

I seriously doubt the kid was thrown onto the street and just picked up out of dumb luck from another corps.

Wow. That's crazy!

Was Incognito just going to leave that guy high and dry?

Not trying to bash anyone, but man, that's cold!

For something like that to happen, assistance from both parties would have had to occur.

I seriously doubt the kid was thrown onto the street and just picked up out of dumb luck from another corps.

Agreed. Almost sounds like an internet rumor. Or slightly "embelished".

Maybe it wouldn't be an internet rumor if Incognito offered any kind of statement about them folding and what they did to look out for the kids.

Who is looking out for the kids?

As stated by someone earlier. If you're eager to know, contact the corps directly and ask them. You can find their contact information on their website.

How about this....1 week to go to Indy, the kids out there are working really hard, nobody really cares about Incognito at this point, let them fade away with all the other pretenders out there.

That's more than a little harsh, don't you think? I didn't see them "pretending" anything...

REALLY?

+1