Your favorite non-G7 shows this year

Wha??? ...sound a little intriguing

a trumpet soloist that practices doing " flight of the Bumblebee " very slowly needs to do so in complete isolation. Otherwise, somebody unfamiliar with what he or she is doing might dial 911 that there is a delirious person in their vicinity that has apparently totally lost their mind.

Edited by BRASSO

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

This year i am digging Teal Sound. What they have is shocking me so it is up there. For recent years i would say Boston last year and Glassmen in 08. Those shows just stick in my head for the non G7s

This year i am digging Teal Sound. What they have is shocking me so it is up there. For recent years i would say Boston last year and Glassmen in 08. Those shows just stick in my head for the non G7s

WOW...just goes to show ya how taste varies.........which is cool :unsure:

Looks like Blue Knights, Blue Stars, Madison and Boston are really winning over a lot of fans this year.

Blue Stars won me over big time last year, this years show? enh--not feeling it. The only show I really like this year is Madison. They've got the most professional music arrangement. And I guess the staff is really pushing them to achieve. They might be a year away (maybe 2) from having an elite corps. It's kind of weird because I used to be a hater, but now Madison is carrying the torch for the music centered show. (among the non-g-7 corps). I haven't seen BK yet--want to like it.