Sun Devils Jamestown, NY Travel Thread

we (Up north of Jamestown) had heavy rain this morning which was followed by hot temperatures which made it feel like a sauna (still does)... when you get out of the car... your glasses fog up... so I don't think they will feel much relief tomorrow. scattered t storms... hopefully they'll be out of the system by tomorrow but summer heat and humidity should continue.

Are you freakin kidding me??? Its like winter for them :thumbup::doh::tongue::thumbup:

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Winter was colder down here this past winter, don't ya know! 40 degrees

Are you freakin kidding me??? Its like winter for them :thumbup::doh::tongue::thumbup:

1:30p Just talked to director John Hoekstra and they are on the field with rehearsal and with the met (I could hear the met in the background. ) No rain......

Keeping fingers crossed for no rain.... these long distance corps like SD, Gold, Tradition and MBI need these scores!!. Hoping for the best!! :thumbdown:

As Alan said, the corps is getting some much deserved down time before the show. The weather has been second to none up here in the great white north :-)

Seriously though, the show site is Box 5. Great location and great facilities.

Next update from me will be right after the show!

Can't wait to hear good news!

!

As Alan said, the corps is getting some much deserved down time before the show. The weather has been second to none up here in the great white north :-)

Seriously though, the show site is Box 5. Great location and great facilities.

Next update from me will be right after the show!

Severe thunderstorm and tornado warnings caused all participants to take cover in the school. We are not sure of start times, but the corps just went back to polishing their horns b

More to come

according to weather.com it looks like they got some rain but front seems to have past. The animated forecast map shows a clear patch for showtime frame...... double fingers crossed !!! :thumbdown:

Show is done! Watching MBI now. Good show. Drum major retreat. See you on the other side.

Hope our friends from Sun Devils had a smooth trip up from Florida and that the show tonight was a success!!

Our members are still buzzing about how much fun they had over July 4 weekend!

Safe travels home!