Lafayette Creole Cafe

I am sorry but I am loving hearing an unbiased review of what is going on. Most of us on here have our favorite corps and are jaded. Hearing someone who is actually there to enjoy the show and not analyze every step and note is what this activity needs! You can not keep bringing in fans to support the activity if they do not like what they see or allowed to talk about it.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am sorry but I am loving hearing an unbiased review of what is going on. Most of us on here have our favorite corps and are jaded. Hearing someone who is actually there to enjoy the show and not analyze every step and note is what this activity needs! You can not keep bringing in fans to support the activity if they do not like what they see or allowed to talk about it.

I totally don't have a problem with their opinion. For me it was the "can BK come back?" part of the comment that annoyed me. Obviously BK is better than Troop - I certainly would never argue that. But I get the context and I'll be over my over-sensitive moment shortly. :satisfied:

I totally don't have a problem with their opinion. For me it was the "can BK come back?" part of the comment that annoyed me. Obviously BK is better than Troop - I certainly would never argue that. But I get the context and I'll be over my over-sensitive moment shortly. :satisfied:

Lol..we all have our moments I suppose..just remember,they don't know that BK is ranked above Troop.

from the show..."glassmen looking sharp like cheddar!"

:satisfied: HAHAHAHHAHAHA

Oh listen every night is an over-sensitive moment for this mom...it is so hard having my girl come in last night after night when I know how hard they try!!!!