Ocean Springs, MS

I nominate WesP as the best honk ever!

And I will wear my mom hat and agree that, good grief, the brass judges have had cotton in their ears the last few shows. Everyone, everyone (we get floods of fan mail in the office and on FB) says our brass is mature, dark, nuanced, dynamic this year. What is up?

I will jump on the Wes bandwagon..he always scores my Cascades higher than the judges. My daughter (mello) loves BK she thinks their show is the best they have seen so far.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL..I believe that..I haven't seen any of the shows live yet and won't except for Allentown(4.5 hour drive to get there),so I can not judge accurately but Coats show looked pretty awesome from what I have seen.

Yeah I know what you mean I had to drive a total of 140-145 miles to Houston and back to Huntsville in one night... Texas is a huge place... but I sure do love it here!

I nominate WesP as the best honk ever!

And I will wear my mom hat and agree that, good grief, the brass judges have had cotton in their ears the last few shows. Everyone, everyone (we get floods of fan mail in the office and on FB) says our brass is mature, dark, nuanced, dynamic this year. What is up?

I second that! And I second the mom thing too. They are gorgeous this year!

My ex-husband is at the show but they are feeding my daughter and her friends Po' Boys in the parking lot! If I can get them back in the stadium maybe I can get some feedback!

I want some Po'Boys! We don't have any even close to us.

Yeah I know what you mean I had to drive a total of 140-145 miles to Houston and back to Huntsville in one night... Texas is a huge place... but I sure do love it here!

The things we do for our addictions! :tongue:

Its not that they don't have a good horn line its that they went up against others who have better horn lines. Don't get me wrong I LOVE this horn line a lot! Like you said they have a nice dark sound this year. I love it!! Just not quite there yet... We still have time don't worry!!

Well you have me there. I hesitate to write it, but I think the shows all around are just better this year than in the last few. Don't get me wrong I loved some shows the last several years, but there just seem to be more shows that are enjoyable, entertaining.

I always applaud and give the kids the love for their shows, but this year in particular I've seen so many moments that bring me to my feet.

As for BK, I left tour a couple of days ago but they're cleaning and changing, changing...maybe that will get us there. We have 35 shows this year -- so many more than last year -- and hardly any rehearsal days.

According to twitter,BK is about to go on

I will jump on the Wes bandwagon..he always scores my Cascades higher than the judges. My daughter (mello) loves BK she thinks their show is the best they have seen so far.

Well I'll be,it's the fan club of WesP!