Ocean Springs, MS

Hi Kev's mom,

As the cookmom, I have no faves, except he's one of my faves!

Thanks for the Best Honk Nomination, I am honered!!! Do I make acceptance my speech now?? :tongue: Ha ha.

In all honesty I am a honk but I am also a band director and think that I have a decent ear for music. I feel that BK's hornline imho is on par with Boston and has a better overall tone. Bstars.... uhhh it's close but the Stars have an exceptional mello section and a good sound. Bk's Tuba/Baritone/Euph section maybe one of the best in DCI this year. I am really thinking they should be closer to a 17-17.2 in brass right now and feel as though the 16.4's and such are a slap in the face. If I took my honk self out of BK's corner and looked at any other corps with the same sound BK has I would honestly say the same thing about that Corps as well. Case in point Cown has the best hornline I have ever heard and they got beat by Cadets, didn't hear that and would have to disagree with the judges on that as well!!

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:tongue: 'Coats score indicates box 5 up and down

ALL RITE!!!

Edited by Mellofello01

I had a feeling that SCV was gonna really start widening the gap with PR.

Phantom can not hit 88 for anything!

I will cheer them on tomorrow night in Hattiesburg such that they will jump to at least an 88.8! Write it down!

(After you write it down, feel free to conveniently lose that paper. I will, however, be glad to tell everyone "I told you so", should said prediction come to pass!)

I will cheer them on tomorrow night in Hattiesburg such that they will jump to at least an 88.8! Write it down!

(After you write it down, feel free to conveniently lose that paper. I will, however, be glad to tell everyone "I told you so", should said prediction come to pass!)

Oh,how I hope you are right..and hopefully even a bigger jump than that.

I had a feeling that SCV was gonna really start widening the gap with PR.

:tongue:

YEAH BK... Great Score Jump!! 2nd tonight in Vis. Ensemble tonight!! Way to go Bluuuuuue for breaking 90 and almost 91!!! SCV continues it's upward march!

WP

YEAH BK... Great Score Jump!! 2nd tonight in Vis. Ensemble tonight!! Way to go Bluuuuuue for breaking 90 and almost 91!!! SCV continues it's upward march!

WP

Are the recaps up or is the visual info inside info?

Are the recaps up or is the visual info inside info?

Got a text from a staff friend.