Colts Push Into Finals

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it looks like they are making a move. could it happen?

Let's see where they score tmo when they meet up with Troop and Academy again...if they stay ahead then great but I'm not too sure they will. Colts still need lots of work, especially dealing with their colorguard and percussion. The brass is doing pretty good but they need to clean attacks and hold out all phrases.

No. Too much to overcome. Glassmen and Madison are too good. Troopers were still ahead of colts last time they met too.

Following this logic, we should take back the 2008 trophy from Regiment because BD and Cadets (and I think Cavs??) were too far ahead of them at this time of year for them to overcome.

Please don't follow this biased logic Colts. Its NEVER over, until its over.

Cleaning the product will overcome any issues. The best performing corps are also the ones who perform at finals. There's a reason for that. So clean it up.

HH

Agreed. I don't see Colts making the jump but it's not over. I'm sure that Colts are making changes/cleaning, just like Troop, Academy, Glassmen, etc. Everyone is working to try and max out their show, so we'll see how it plays out over the next couple of weeks.

Colts most likely in 15-16, but anything's possible. I mean, if you believe in parallel universe theory, then technically we can jump (without even knowing it) to the universe where the reality is that colts make a freakish unprecedented finals week push and end up winning it all. Or who knows, maybe we're already there. With the bi-polar scoring we've seen all season I'd say we've jumped a number of times already since June. :blink:

Edited by BozzlyB

It's the difference between possible and probable. I wouldn't give up since it is possible but it is not probable if your planning to put money on it.

Colts most likely in 15-16, but anything's possible. I mean, if you believe in parallel universe theory, then technically we can jump (without even knowing it) to the universe where the reality is that colts make a freakish unprecedented finals week push and end up winning it all. Or who knows, maybe we're already there. With the bi-polar scoring we've seen all season I'd say we've jumped a number of times already since June. :blink:

I have to agree. Troopers and Academy seem to have an edge over Colts at this time and both have more of an upside on their show. It will be extremely hard for any of the above corps to edge out Madison or Gmen, although, if you adjusted Troopers percussion score from their last show to match what they had in their previous show they would have been within a point or so of Madison or Glassmen. Their score dropped around 2 points between shows and the judge was way out of line with his scoring (if you take into consideration the past number of shows percussion scores). I will be more interested in seeing the scores from tonight.