Rochester

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

George Eastman House, International Museum of Photography & Film

www.eastmanhouse.org :thumbup:

It is excellent...we've even had drum corps banquets there..very nice!

I'm a supporter as part of my United Way committment.

Apologies if I posted this earlier in this thread..... I haven't re-read the whole thing...LOL....

But a few years back a couple of friends from the area took us to a barbecue place called Beale Street, a fairly short ride (about 10 minutes from what I remember) from the downtown hotels.

It was really good.... kind of like a less-touristy version of Dinosaur.

Apologies if I posted this earlier in this thread..... I haven't re-read the whole thing...LOL....

But a few years back a couple of friends from the area took us to a barbecue place called Beale Street, a fairly short ride (about 10 minutes from what I remember) from the downtown hotels.

Fran what was the name of the Italian restaurant you found, I think it was last year or the year before ?

Pete

Fran what was the name of the Italian restaurant you found, I think it was last year or the year before ?

Pete

Mario's. It's an Italian steakhouse on Monroe Ave.

Tom Peashey and the folks from Five Star Brass had told us about this place. It was outstanding.

lol and it's across the street from my place... Beale street does a great job with the New Orleans atmosphere and spicy food - I love it