2nd Annual Kiwanis Open, Sponsored by the Kiwanis Club of Secaucus and

I had to laugh when one of my front ensemble members said to me prior to our performance, "I bet you that it stops raining just in time for the Cabs to give a performance in the sun." I'm glad I didn't take that bet - they were dead on!

We laughed about it afterwards - I always loved performing in the rain and watching the Hurcs do the same was equally as fun. Bush really brought it yesterday in the downpour - it was the August Bushwackers that we all know in this circuit yesterday...

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Standing up in the top row since all seats were wet, watching end of the show, and schmoozing with a contingent wearing Cabs jackets, I mentioned some of my related acquaintances.

The Alumni Bari guy said, “tell Frank to get his lawn chair.” Geeeeezzzz… that is harsh.

JEEEEZ....still going on about the lawn chair crap!!!! LOL (That could have been any number of people Don!!)

Wouldn't it be funny if it were actually written into the show next year!!!! :lookaround:

Hey.....hope to see you at our last mini corps rehearsal before DCA's.

Next Wednesday, Sept 1...BE THERE!!!!!

Very proud of the Bushwacker performance and corps yesterday. :tongue: There is something about the Bushwackers and performing in the rain that gets their energy level up another notch. To say it was windy was an understatement on top of the heavy rain. But all of the corps put on a great show. :lookaround: Looking forward to Bridgeport. Safe journeys to all.