dci.org problem

Has anyone had any problems with the dci site loading. I haven't been able to get the page to load for over 24 hours now. Having no other problems with any other sites. I have the fan network, but if I can't get the dci page to load I can't use the fan network. Thanks in advance for any responses.

Z

It's working fine this side of the pond.

I haven't had any problems on my end. Sometimes when a server gets overwhelmed with traffic or a site is being updated it can cause a logjam. Try going to your command promt and typing in www.dci.org tracert. That should at least tell you where the connection is timing out. Hope that helps. Good luck.

Piper

Hi Just checked for you. It loaded fine.

Okay. I can get the site to load if I use the address for individual pages. So www.dci.org/scores will load or www.dci.org/corps will load. If I try to use just www.dci.org the page never loads. Not a big issue now...just strange. Maybe an issue on my end.

Z

Okay. I can get the site to load if I use the address for individual pages. So www.dci.org/scores will load or www.dci.org/corps will load. If I try to use just www.dci.org the page never loads. Not a big issue now...just strange. Maybe an issue on my end.

Z

well on the outside chance your using chrome i've noticed a bug lately on my frequently viewed pages with it loads it puts a /ap_index after the address and errors out

Loads fast and reliable.

Firefox 3.6.8

+++

Try deleting your temp files. Your browser will have Internet Temp files under Tools and Options.

Has anyone had any problems with the dci site loading. I haven't been able to get the page to load for over 24 hours now. Having no other problems with any other sites. I have the fan network, but if I can't get the dci page to load I can't use the fan network. Thanks in advance for any responses.

Z

If you still have problems, but want to be able to watch the fan network, just go to

www.thefannetwork.org

If you still have problems, but want to be able to watch the fan network, just go to

www.thefannetwork.org

i'm able to get to both of these sites, but isnt the live web cast supposed to be going on right now?