The Walk To Indy Trailer

How will it be possible to get information about when the project will be finished and how/where we might see the completed documentary? This is something that I would greatly like to see in its final form.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is the message I received from Adam (the filmmaker) this morning about the updates to the project.

Just arrived back from tour yesterday morning, and I'm really jet lagged. The documentary changed so much over the season, but I think that what we have right now is the right one.

This was the hardest thing I've ever had to do, for more reasons than just normal stress from being on the road. Overall I think the trip was enjoyable, and the end product is definitely what we were aiming for.

I'm going to be taking the week off, but will be posting updates on the project very soon.

This trailer shows exactly what the experience was like for these members. Watch it, feel it, pass it along.

Thanks everybody.

Looks to be a very well done inspirational video! I definitely would like to have a copy when its finished.

I understand PC did a special standstill for a single older fan . . .sounds like a cool story there.

Anyone that can share?

By the way, the film looks to be amazing. The trailer is top notch.

Keep in mind that this was recorded on a mobile phone, and the sound quality isn't so great. This was in Rome, New York. After having such amazing hospitality from the community surrounding us, we decided that we were going to play our corps song Ave Maria for the neighborhood. As we were passing by after our performance, an elderly lady (shown in the video) comes out and just watches us pass by with her arms crossed on her chest, looking in admiration. My section leader decided to go up to her and ask her to come watch us play for the her neighbors, just about 4 or 5 houses down. I can't remember the exact reason why she couldn't come and watch us, but I do remember hearing people say that she said she was too old to walk over there to watch us, or that she had to take care of somebody. After playing Ave Maria down the street, we decided to play Ave Maria for her as well. This was personally my favorite performance of the season.

Edited by tokyo512