Semi Finals Open Thread

The baritone player is no Will Hess.....but he did a good job....I think he was a little nervous.

I was quick to drink the BD hatorade. There are some cool parts in the show, I'm not going to lie, but I spend more time figuring out what the hecks going on rather then enjoying the show.

BINGO!!!

:tongue:

but its more of an intellectual demand rather than a physical demand

Not sure what you mean here? Everyone's drill has intellectual demand and physical demand. Sorry, man, but I don't call a half dozen scatter drills, park and bark, etc....intellectual. All of the BD Honks can call it as they see it, but this design is sub-par compared to past efforts by BD.

I know....."This is how the judges are calling it." and that is why BD is scoring so well. Bull......This is straight politics as with any competivie judging community in the United States. BD has been slotted since the beginning of the summer. There was never a chance for Crown, Bluecoats, Cadets, Cavaliers, etc.....

Hell, even the DCI homepage said that it would be a battle for second place. How could they already know that.

People have to be delusional to actually think that the judging community is fair, have no biases and have no affiliations. $$$$$$$$$$$ make the world go around.

We need to get Glenn Beck to investigate DCI and the judging community. I am sure that he will uncover something. :tongue:

OMG, the 3rd Winner of I&E has to perfrom after Start Alumni - that's gotta suck bigtime

crown was my favorite

I was insulted by cavies and BD - that is the worst thing I have ever seen in drum corps

I guess spousal abuse appeals to some of us more than others. :tongue:

---

BTW, is DCI totally oblivious to the fact that the fans hate the post semis dog and pony show they put on? I mean, the crowd's having fun doing what they can because the "ceremony" is painful otherwise.

Edited by mobrien