Semi Finals Open Thread

BD - what was that? crap.

Life must be simpler when you can answer your own questions.

No one has the ensemble demands and field coverage that BD. Every section just executes so #### well and consistently. Whiplash and geometric drills are flashy and noticeably demanding but the control that BD has is maintaining and reshaping forms is just unparalleled....especially at some of the tempos they are doing. The demand is there, it's just not as flashy.

Really? so Crown playing from 10 to 10 and from sideline to sideline is not as demanding as BD? Crown had the most field coverage and most exposed visual book this year.

Whoever thought up this "Open Class I&E Champion showcase" idea didn't think it out very well. It's great that they are showing off members from Open class... more power to them! But one colorguard member on that whole field while waiting for Star is annoying...

If that show isn't GE to the max, then I don't know what is

Yeah, I'm here on the 50 five rows up, and their show was painfully boring. Seemed like it was an hour long. I'll be skipping them tomorrow night.

Really? so Crown playing from 10 to 10 and from sideline to sideline is not as demanding as BD? Crown had the most field coverage and most exposed visual book this year.

technically phantom has the most field coverage, they start in the tunnel and end in the other tunnel :tongue:

Crown had the most field coverage and most exposed visual book this year.

Yep! Copy that!!

No one has the ensemble demands and field coverage that BD. Every section just executes so #### well and consistently. Whiplash and geometric drills are flashy and noticeably demanding but the control that BD has is maintaining and reshaping forms is just unparalleled....especially at some of the tempos they are doing. The demand is there, it's just not as flashy.

Please don't take this the wrong way but, what I got from this was don't do what you traditionally do???? :tongue:

I am not an extreme fan of BD's show but I agree they do execute very well but how stated your point confuses me a little...

I loves me some strong guard chicks .......

easy there killer.... :tongue: