APD Teaser

Hello all,

I'm taking a little extra time in mastering the APDs this year. While everyone is waiting, I think you'll be excited with the outcome. They'll be up Wednesday for sure, tomorrow if I can swing it.

As a teaser, here's a 30 sec clip of the Blue Stars. I tried to pick an exposed clip so you can make a solid decision. I'm pretty happy with the results given the environment. You'll hear a decay in this clip; I made sure one was in there. I think the TBI guys did an exceptional job this year, so props to those guys. And yes, they are more "Stage Right" when you hear that in stereo. :)

http://www.dci.org/media/blue_stars_clip_qf.mp3

Also, don't forget we posted the Michigan City files & bundle.

http://www.dci.org/media/bdbclip.mp3

I'll drop a line here when they are posted for sale. Thanks everyone for supporting the corps through these purchases!

Edited by drumcat

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but no, I do not believe so. As they say, never say never, but my understanding is this won't be available for licensing issues.

That's what I heard too. That stinks.

And by the way, the clips sound great!!

Edited by cmathis

1) Thank you for all you do.

2) That sounds frickin' good.

Question...

I'm a bit out of the loop so forgive my ignorance.

You are talking about the APDs available on the FanNetwork for download, correct? These will be re-mastered finals performances (or quarterfinals)?

I've been waiting for an entire year for the 2009 finals performances to be available for download. The last time I sent a message to DCI, they said the 2009 finals performances would be available around finals week this year but I'm still not seeing those. Do you know when/if those will be available soon?

Thanks. The teaser sounds great.