Someone must have been at CNS this weekend

Any reviews of the CNS show??

I've got to admit, I know there were two shows this past weekend and I keep checking back for reviews from either of them.

I've got to admit, I know there were two shows this past weekend and I keep checking back for reviews from either of them.
Actually, there were 3 shows this past weekend. Are we forgetting the Shamrock Festival? There are 3 pages of reviews on that....

Actually, there were 3 shows this past weekend. Are we forgetting the Shamrock Festival? There are 3 pages of reviews on that....

And yet nothing on this show... I was in it so I could only really talk about grennies and bucs... I feel I'd be to biased to do so.

Bucs had the weekend off before last, so I can't believe that fatigue is an issue. Either the other corps have stepped it up a bit or the Bucs had an off night. This weeks Scranton show is a repeat of the Lewisburg lineup. Should be an outstanding night of drum corps.

Bucs had the weekend off before last, so I can't believe that fatigue is an issue. Either the other corps have stepped it up a bit or the Bucs had an off night. This weeks Scranton show is a repeat of the Lewisburg lineup. Should be an outstanding night of drum corps.
What I meant was that folks are so tired of Reading winning that it's getting to the point where once the scores are announced for the show nobody cares to post comments or reviews. For sure Scranton will be an outstanding night of drum corps, but if Bucs win, and post their usual 2.5 to 4 point spread over the second place corps, will we see the same lack of response?

Actually, it would have been nice to get some kind of a 'progress report' on Empire, Hurcs, Cabs and Bush. I guess I'll have to wait for the Scranton reviews to come out.

Actually, it would have been nice to get some kind of a 'progress report' on Empire, Hurcs, Cabs and Bush. I guess I'll have to wait for the Scranton reviews to come out.
Assuming there will be Scranton reviews...

What I meant was that folks are so tired of Reading winning that it's getting to the point where once the scores are announced for the show nobody cares to post comments or reviews. For sure Scranton will be an outstanding night of drum corps, but if Bucs win, and post their usual 2.5 to 4 point spread over the second place corps, will we see the same lack of response?

wrong. people are tired of posting reviews because they are tired of getting #### for their views.

go look at the junior forum...one person posted something about how they felt about BD, and boom someone freaked out