Madison Scouts 2011

<So... Whats the closer?>

It's MacArthur Park.

Some wish, the rendition I heard last night from the KILTIES is going to turn some heads for sure this summer. Hearing them play Conquest didnt suck either. Many High G's played by more than a couple of there members. All playing on G Bugles- it was very sonic. Loved every minute of it. Needless to say that today is a recovery day.

So... something New, Borrowed, Beautiful.

Beautiful- New York, New York- bad azz.

Borrowed- - I knew it.

New- Has ****** in the name of the song- I am very intrigued!

Cant wait to hear it live this month.

Did you all catch that mistake? When is April camp?

• Like 1

Did you all catch that mistake? When is April camp?

Not sure if this was a mistake Jason, but I would have put "New" for

"New York, New York". And I would put "Beautiful" for "Oh waht a beautiful morning".

So that leaves "Borrowed". Any speculation as to what the borrowed tune is?

I'm hoping it's "La Fiesta". That would be an insane closer....I just

don't know if it fits the "New York Morning" show theme.

Not sure if this was a mistake Jason, but I would have put "New" for

"New York, New York". And I would put "Beautiful" for "Oh waht a beautiful morning".

So that leaves "Borrowed". Any speculation as to what the borrowed tune is?

I'm hoping it's "La Fiesta". That would be an insane closer....I just

don't know if it fits the "New York Morning" show theme.

Sorry dude, no La Fiesta here in the Mid-West but I would love to hear the Devils attack that agian. Speculation aside, I would have to think that the rest is coming soon. The kids know so they should tell us soon. Its Cris and company's choice to come out public and tell the world what the show is not mine(out of pure respect), even though I cant wait to talk about it...haha. We can pm. and I will throw the same bone your way. I still think it goes,

Beautiful-New York, New York., O what a beautiful morning.

Borrowed-*******!

New-*****************!

Take it for what its worth, the kids are sure loving it. When I was told I kinda took a double take. Sooooo ready for this show.

Its Cris and company's choice to come out public and tell the world what the show is not mine(out of pure respect), even though I cant wait to talk about it.

Good to see you this weekend Jason and thanks for all the work helping out on the bus reconfiguration.

We have experimented with a few pieces for the closer and we have internally selected one of them. We have been waiting for the licensing to clear. One of the copyright holders has approved, but it's split amongst three groups so we are waiting for the other two. I don't want to put ourselves at a negotiating disadvantage by announcing the music until the rights have cleared. They are telling us we should have paperwork cleared this week, so hopefully we'll have something to announce very soon.

Chris Komnick

Executive Director

Madison Scouts

• Like 4