Madison Scouts 2011

I heard a different rumor Jason. The closer will be "I'll Wait" by Van Halen.

I heard the guys are really loving the arrangement, and are psyched that it's one of the last

songs that Van Halen did with David Lee Roth as their lead singer.

Gosh Darnit, did I spell rumor wrong agian? Sorry Jeff. What do you think about the opener?

Ok, enuff rumors ... spill it Chris ... what is the closer? BTW - I just checked out OWABM by Ray Charles on You Tube, please please please tell me the arrangement will have that kind of flavor, it was awesome!

I know nothing for once...and so I'm eagerly anticipating an announcement!

Where have you been... in a cave?

New York New York is the opener-(77 Madison Scouts opener) pretty bad azz tune.

Oh What a Beautiful Morning- if it really is the Ray Charles piece(rumor) I am pretty stoked.

The next piece they are playing is gonna give you chills(rumor). Trust me.

The closer from what I have swindled out of them, is gonna turn some heads(rumor). Trust me.

Cris or Jim, is there going to be a theme to the show this year? Can we at least be told that? Also Jim and Cris, one more question. Are you all gonna wear SPATS this year?

GO MADISON SCOUTS!

Edited by thirdcoast

Where have you been... in a cave?

New York New York is the opener-(77 Madison Scouts opener) pretty bad azz tune.

Oh What a Beautiful Morning- if it really is the Ray Charles piece(rumor) I am pretty stoked.

The next piece they are playing is gonna give you chills(rumor). Trust me.

The closer from what I have swindled out of them, is gonna turn some heads(rumor). Trust me.

Cris or Jim, is there going to be a theme to the show this year? Can we at least be told that? Also Jim and Cris, one more question. Are you all gonna wear SPATS this year?

GO MADISON SCOUTS!

The closer from what I heard as well (not certain) is something really different from what Madison usually goes for. It'll be interesting how it all ties together, seems to be the mystery season.

The closer from what I heard as well (not certain) is something really different from what Madison usually goes for. It'll be interesting how it all ties together, seems to be the mystery season.

Really different from any other coprs ever (if my blind guessing is correct..)

And if you connect the dots, it's obvious, how it all ties together.. do the math.

(but how would I know, since I was trying to post on another thread and posted, all the above here, by accident).

Edited by Cop

rumor monger says the original hint about the pieces, will still stand true.

The closer (if true) might be considered a risk in lesser hands, but in the hands

of Mason/Van Doren/Smith and company, should prove to be quite awesome!

Edited by madalumni