Madison Scouts 2011

Not sure if this was a mistake Jason, but I would have put "New" for

"New York, New York". And I would put "Beautiful" for "Oh waht a beautiful morning".

So that leaves "Borrowed". Any speculation as to what the borrowed tune is?

I'm hoping it's "La Fiesta". That would be an insane closer....I just

don't know if it fits the "New York Morning" show theme.

:devil: A Frank Sinatra tune.. or I Can cook too from "On The Town" :satisfied:

Edited by Cop

So its not Malaga? Man, I am confused.

LOL...

Yo Mad PROPS to Scouts Color Guard staff (and visual designer) who are headed into WGI finals with two 1st place units... Congrats to Jon Vanderkolff, Jim Moore's SCV IW unit, and Rosie Queen who's SW Carmel H.S. is also seated in 1st place..

Update, Congrats to Scouts guard staff (and Visual designer) for winning Gold Medals at 2011 WGI World Class and H.S. World Class. Between John Vanderkolff, Jim and Rosie, and Charlie Gumbert... They have had their hands on many of the worlds greatest color guards on the field and indoors too. Gumbert being the director of Pride all these years.. Add the awesome Kaysey Thompson to the list too... Jon Vanderkolff, the Visual designer behind Madison.. add Bryon, Laura and Mike... Holy Cow!!!

Thank you for your future work with the 2011 Madison Scouts.

xoxo

A Fan

Edited by Cop
  • Like 1

LOL...

Yo Mad PROPS to Scouts Color Guard staff who are headed into WGI finals with two 1st place units... Jim Moore's SCV IW unit, and Rosie Queen who's SW Carmel H.S. is also seated in 1st place..

Very Cool!

Rumer on facebook this morning, dont quote me on this, I am just going by what somebody sent me but...

Our theme for the show is "Why wait"

NY NY(77 opener- Loudest hornline ever in DCI history IMO.)

OWABM(Beautiful)

88 Malaguana(same music, New drill).

If this is real I am all in, Go For It! We have the Vets, the Dream Team, The Brand is back. I like it "Why wait"

If anybody has confirmation on this that would be great.

Thanks bill.L for making me think all winter that they were leaning to re-doing the 95 show with "NEW" drill, nothing like being out of the loop these days. You had me though, all winter, you dirty dog. See ya at Drums on Parade. If this is the show...even if its not...

GO MADISON SCOUTS!

Edited by thirdcoast
  • Like 1

Rumer on facebook this morning, dont quote me on this, I am just going by what somebody sent me but...

Our theme for the show is "Why wait"

NY NY(77 opener- Loudest hornline ever in DCI history IMO.)

OWABM(Beautiful)

88 Malaguana(same music, New drill).

If this is real I am all in, Go For It! We have the Vets, the Dream Team, The Brand is back. I like it "Why wait"

If anybody has confirmation on this that would be great.

Thanks bill.L for making me think all winter that they were leaning to re-doing the 95 show with "NEW" drill, nothing like being out of the loop these days. You had me though, all winter, you dirty dog. See ya at Drums on Parade. If this is the show...even if its not...

GO MADISON SCOUTS!

I heard a different rumor Jason. The closer will be "I'll Wait" by Van Halen.

I heard the guys are really loving the arrangement, and are psyched that it's one of the last

songs that Van Halen did with David Lee Roth as their lead singer.