Blue Stars

I'm trying out (well, plan on it) for the Blue Stars contra line this upcoming year. I'll be 18 then (17 now), but I was wondering how much dues and such are there? Anything else about them would be helpful. I marched Pioneer in 2008 and Sun Devils this year, so I have experiance, I'm kind of nervous about the whole thing, truth be told. I'm a senior in HS right now, and if I don't make Blue Stars I'll most likely go back to Pioneer. I just really want to go Blue Stars. I love their sound and music

Don't be nervous. The brass guys there are great guys who super easy to talk to. You have experience and you play contra which puts you a step up on many of the other applicants. Be confident, don't suck and you will be fine. You have picked a great organization and a fantastic up and coming hornline. Good luck.

I sent you an email with an email address. This is a great organization. Fill out the questionaire on the site and be prepared to have a great time. It is not always about the best player but the one player that is ready to learn and absorb what is given to them. Practice and work out and all should be good.

Best of Luck,

Kristen