Lucky Dime

I think its hilarious that Renegades got DCA to announce their sponsor at least 6 times. What DCA didn't know is that Lucky Dime is a house of ill-repute in Nevada that recently went out of business...awesome!

I think its hilarious that Renegades got DCA to announce their sponsor at least 6 times. What DCA didn't know is that Lucky Dime is a house of ill-repute in Nevada that recently went out of business...awesome!

Hah! That's funny Art...but not true.

this (Lucky Dime) adds more credance to the fact that DCA will do anything to assist its corps - wherever they are located...

Actually, I do know the story of Lucky Dime and it turns out it is a brand of Medical Marijuana sold legally in dispensaries all over Northern California. The guy who grows it is a HUGE fan of SEGA games and played Donald Ducks lucky dime caper all the freakin' time

What a bunch of wild and crazy people those Renegades are, They are so cool. :guinesssmilie:

What a bunch of wild and crazy people those Renegades are, They are so cool. :guinesssmilie:

Not just any dime...LUCKY DIME!! :music:

Art Bell? Interesting name. This isn't the same Art Bell found on the radio talking about being taken by aliens is it? Since when do you have time for drum corps. Be careful gang he may tell us that The Bucs are an alien drum corps LOL.

:starwars:

lucky dime... hmm.... :thumbdown:

If your story is true, then how wonderful of them to do such a thing. Just what DCA needs is advertisements for weed being said over the PA. If the story is bogus, you're an idiot.