DESPERATELY SEEKING SPINNER!

allegrovivace10

Looking for a Highly Experienced Black Male to be a Colorguard Coach for a Brand New High School in Atlanta, Georgia. We also are interested in having a Winterguard at the School as well. If you are interested please submit the following

1.) Bio

2.) Resume

3.) Headshot

forward the above to crescendo100@gmail.com

P.S. - This School is a "GREEN" school. If you are into preserving, uplifting, and saving the enviorment then this school is just the one for you. Once you forward the above information you will receive more details. The name of the school will be shared then. The reason for doing so is to avoid a large influx of phone calls to the bandroom.

Anyone see the irony that they hype that the school is green. That's cool. They are progressive on environmental issues. But when it comes to race and discrimination? Welcome to the 1950s.

Gone for a few days and look what happens....

I totally agree with the post above. It's NOT an audition. It's a teaching job. You should worry more about the ability of the individual to teach and administrate more than looks. Pretty doesn't equal smart....just saying.

This is almost a personal ad for eye candy during rehearsals.

this looks like a lawsuit!! not only is it racist... or sexist... and a headshot for a color guard instructor?? what is this?? an audition for a musical?? ur not casting a production for a staff... i would recommend the poster remove this ASAP

I can understand the "Green" color reference but I'm extremely offended by the "BLACK AND MALE" request. I would urge NO ONE to respond to this ad. It's sexist, racist and just plain discriminatory on EVERY level.

Looking for a Highly Experienced Black Male to be a Colorguard Coach for a Brand New High School in Atlanta, Georgia. We also are interested in having a Winterguard at the School as well. If you are interested please submit the following

1.) Bio

2.) Resume

3.) Headshot

forward the above to crescendo100@gmail.com

P.S. - This School is a "GREEN" school. If you are into preserving, uplifting, and saving the enviorment then this school is just the one for you. Once you forward the above information you will receive more details. The name of the school will be shared then. The reason for doing so is to avoid a large influx of phone calls to the bandroom.

I think we're going to close this.

The e-mail address is listed if there is ANYONE out there who might be interested in such a position, but we're not going to allow this to turn into a race discussion.

Thanks!