Open Class Download

"A full camera crew was not in place until the retreat so no multi-cam exists. Sorry."

that was their response to the criticism on Facebook that retreat was in multi but not the performances, and my personal favorite where they say that its in "awesome high cam" (because calling it awesome makes it that much better :smile:)

they need someone to teach them how to act in public...

"A full camera crew was not in place until the retreat so no multi-cam exists. Sorry."

that was their response to the criticism on Facebook that retreat was in multi but not the performances, and my personal favorite where they say that its in "awesome high cam" (because calling it awesome makes it that much better :smile:)

they need someone to teach them how to act in public...

really cause the live feed inside LOS was multi cam not just high cam :thumbup:

I bought the bundle and downloaded the spartans.. Yeah.. Video doesn't work.. Only sound! What program are you watching it on?? I tried it on Quickplayer and Itunes.. Please help! I've emailed the fan network twice with no reply and I only have until tomorrow to download them all! :smile:

I bought the bundle and downloaded the spartans.. Yeah.. Video doesn't work.. Only sound! What program are you watching it on?? I tried it on Quickplayer and Itunes.. Please help! I've emailed the fan network twice with no reply and I only have until tomorrow to download them all! :smile:

Try the VLC media player. It's free and can play just about any format of audio/video file.

http://www.videolan.org/vlc/

I'm not sure if this is an issue with the download or with the file, but iTunes won't sync BDB, Music City, Oregon Crusaders, or Genesis to my iPhone, claiming they're not the correct format. I'm redownloading the files and will try again later, but has anybody else run into this issue?

Well folks it is out ...............and it is high cam only .........so make sure you wear your reading glasses :laughing:

:tongue::worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

I sent a complaint letter to DCI. They sent a generic response. So it did no good... :worthy: