BRIDGEMEN 2011 OPEN HOUSE

If you want to have some fun come to Bayonne this weekend. Maybe your alittle rusty, thats okay. Our staff is very good at helping individuals that want to play some fun music. Even the people in your section are very helpful in helping you. I've been with the Bridgemen since 2006 playing soprano after a lay off of 22 years ,and within no time I was back playing as good as ever. You have plenty of time to get back into shape.Even after practice we usually don't go right home. After drill practice down on thr water at 16th street, we tailgate for awhile and then go to the Venice to spend more time together, as where most people go home with other corps. If you've thinking about marching on a very limited basis ,come on down to Bayonne this Saturday and Sunday the 13th and 14th and sit down with us ,we don't bite. I guarantee you'll have fun or your 1st beer is on me. Ask Mike Siglow , he came to Bayonne last year and is having the TIME OF HIS LIFE. Don't have an instrument , thats okay we have them for you , so what are you waiting for COME ON DOWN TO ST. ANDREWS THIS WEEKEND AND HAVE SOME FUN. Ray Williamson

No lie, all truth. Every person in that sop line, Hoov, you, Rob Hunt, Tony, Wally, Steady Bob, Gary,... EVERYONE, plus everyone else from the admins on down are some of the best people there are in Drum Corps today. Days, rehearsing at 16th Street, evenings tailgating after reheasal and nights at the "V". Fantastic times. Last year I had the time of my life,...felt like I was 30 years old again (well maybe not my knees :thumbup: ), and hopefully I'll feel like I'm 31. :tongue:

Oh, and Ray, think 1978. One of the numbers went, da,dah,dah,daah, daah, daah. dah,dah,dah,dah, daah, daah, daah. :devil:

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No lie, all truth. Every person in that sop line, Hoov, you, Rob Hunt, Tony, Wally, Steady Bob, Gary,... EVERYONE, plus everyone else from the admins on down are some of the best people there are in Drum Corps today. Days, rehearsing at 16th Street, evenings tailgating after reheasal and nights at the "V". Fantastic times. Last year I had the time of my life,...felt like I was 30 years old again (well maybe not my knees :tongue: ), and hopefully I'll feel like I'm 31. :devil:

Oh, and Ray, think 1978. One of the numbers went, da,dah,dah,daah, daah, daah. dah,dah,dah,dah, daah, daah, daah. :huh:

Hey Mike , your even starting to look like your 30ish :huh::thumbup:

George - I was just screwing around with Dom's dah dah dah thing - kidding about it being William Tell, then I read this post.

It's not how it looks.

I love Tell. OK - like might be closer... errr mmmmm i can still listen to it?

Every time I see a rerun of the Lone Ranger I keep expecting to see Patty Forker standing their dressed like a cop with a stop sign...

Hmmm,Pat Forker,stop sign.............youre getting warm. :thumbup:

If you want to have some fun come to Bayonne this weekend. Maybe your alittle rusty, thats okay. Our staff is very good at helping individuals that want to play some fun music. Even the people in your section are very helpful in helping you. I've been with the Bridgemen since 2006 playing soprano after a lay off of 22 years ,and within no time I was back playing as good as ever. You have plenty of time to get back into shape.Even after practice we usually don't go right home. After drill practice down on thr water at 16th street, we tailgate for awhile and then go to the Venice to spend more time together, as where most people go home with other corps. If you've thinking about marching on a very limited basis ,come on down to Bayonne this Saturday and Sunday the 13th and 14th and sit down with us ,we don't bite. I guarantee you'll have fun or your 1st beer is on me. Ask Mike Sigalow , he came to Bayonne last year and is having the TIME OF HIS LIFE. Don't have an instrument , thats okay we have them for you , so what are you waiting for COME ON DOWN TO ST. ANDREWS THIS WEEKEND AND HAVE SOME FUN. Ray Williamson

Hey folks, come on down to ST. ANDREWS in BAYONNE this Saturday and Sunday for our OPEN HOUSE. Come solo , bring a group, even bring your whole family. We have familys marching with us right now. Not sure you wanna march, come sit with us this weekend and have some fun ,no commitment involved. WE also have a limmited schedule which doesn't consume your whole summer. SEE YOU AT ST. ANDREWS THIS SATURDAY AND SUNDAY :thumbup::tongue::devil:

Hey folks, come on down to ST. ANDREWS in BAYONNE this Saturday and Sunday for our OPEN HOUSE. Come solo , bring a group, even bring your whole family. We have familys marching with us right now. Not sure you wanna march, come sit with us this weekend and have some fun ,no commitment involved. WE also have a limmited schedule which doesn't consume your whole summer. SEE YOU AT ST. ANDREWS THIS SATURDAY AND SUNDAY :thumbup::tongue::devil:

4 DAY'S TILL OPEN HOUSE IN BAYONNE, SEE YOU THERE

Hey Mike , your even starting to look like your 30ish :tongue::thumbup:

That's dog years,right? :devil:

AH!!! Go trim your toe nails!!! :devil: And then get to the OPEN HOUSE this Saturday and Sunday!!!! And bring EVERYONE with you. :smile::blink::worthy:

3 DAY,S until BRIDGEMEN OPEN HOUSE , come have some fun and sit with us. :peek:

You mean sit with us at the "V" ?

Is there gonna be any fried calamari / pizza?

Yes--- But no wine for you. GUZ GUZ GUZGUZ DA GUZ :smile::blink::worthy: