Academys Future...

phantombari is a local band director who has had academy practice at their facility before - i BELIEVE that is what that is referring to...

Can anyone guess what's coming down the pipe?

If you don't mean "coming down the pike," I'm guessing maybe a fireman?

20090917_08-03.jpg

phantoms is a local band director who has had academy practice at their facility before - i BELIEVE that is what that is referring to...

Nope not a band director. I'm the school board President who has a great love for the Academy and of course the Phantom Regiment. I am also working hard with our band director to build our band and community. My vision is a relationship were the school district, local city government and Academy help each other fulfill our missions. It's a win win for all parties involved. Fortunately, I have board members, school administration, city council and city administration who support that vision.

If anyone gets close I will neither admit nor deny. I'll simply say good answer.

The point is just to have fun and try to break up the monotony of the soon to be winter doldrums.

If anyone gets close I will neither admit nor deny. I'll simply say good answer.

The point is just to have fun and try to break up the monotony of the soon to be winter doldrums.

You've got winter doldrums around Phoenix :tongue: ? :tongue:

temp.png

If you reply, "good answer," isn't that the same as admitting? Maybe I need to take another course in logic.

I'm guessing my "Blue Shades" answer isn't going to get a "good answer." But then, you can't admit or deny it.

I forgot: What's the purpose of this exercise?

You've got winter doldrums around Phoenix :tongue: ? :tongue:

temp.png

If you reply, "good answer," isn't that the same as admitting? Maybe I need to take another course in logic.

I'm guessing my "Blue Shades" answer isn't going to get a "good answer." But then, you can't admit or deny it.

I forgot: What's the purpose of this exercise?

We have snow on the ground today! Let's talk winter doldrums. Collaboration with levels of government and/or explore grant opportunities and finding win win situations is a good thing. It takes meetings, negotiation, promotion, common vision, business plan (and lots more) and logic with a passion for drum corps. Doers do, speakers speak. No worries. I'm in a mood :-)

Boo in response to your questions...

Yes, Yes and speculation has it's benefits.

Sunny and 70 today in Phoenix....winter sucks for everyone else.

It was in the mid-70s this morning and the high for the day is 90...yesterday the high was 96. I'm in Texas. We have two seasons: summer and Christmas. (drum corps is a sub-season of summer)

Boo in response to your questions...

Yes, Yes and speculation has it's benefits.

Sunny and 70 today in Phoenix....winter sucks for everyone else.

The drum corps roller coaster.

speculation.jpg

Is that even allowed?

We tried to change the bylaws, mother nature vetoed the motion :-) It's weather whether we like it or not; first snow usually stays for 6 months.

This site was provided by a drum corps poster a few months ago http://www.intellicast.com/Local/WxMap.asp...rSmoothPaletteA

All the best to Academy in 2011. btw I liked the guard in red in 2010. Take care.