Buglers Hall if Fame Springfield Regional

Just have to write a solo now. I have to let it brew for a few days. Definately a trombone number

You Go Dan, look forward to hearing it !!

Mike

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dorsey's "Getting Sentimental" lays nicely in that horn...begin on "E".

So Frank ... which shows will you and Sun's Reunion Ensemble be performing at?

:-)

Update

We have been getting confirmations from some attendees.

Should have a good turnout.

Remember, Springfield is

1.5 hrs from Boston

1.5 hrs from Albany

1.5 hrs from Bridgeport

2.5 hrs from New York City

As you can see we are really close to a lot of areas. We will be making arrrangements for hotel space if needed. :lol:

PARTICIPANT UPDATE

BHOF and Melha have recieved reports that the following units plan on attending,

The Marksmen will be competing in the mini corps competition AND be doing a full corps exhibition.

:tongue:

The Pembroke Imperials will be competing in the mini contest.

:lol:

Capital Brass will be competing in the mini contest.

:ph34r:

Connecticutt Alumni will be doing an exhibition.

:laughing:

Please send your I&E forms in asap.

A new BHOF web site will be up by Monday. Look for more info there.

Further update

The Hilton Garden Inn, located 1/4 of a mile from the Melha Shrine Center would like to hold us a block of rooms.

If anyone is traveling a distance and needs lodging please get your entry form in ASAP, notating if a room is needed for 1 or 2 nights. This will allow us to get a more firm number for the hotel.

Thanks!

Dan B.

Update

We have been getting confirmations from some attendees.

Should have a good turnout.

Remember, Springfield is

1.5 hrs from Boston

1.5 hrs from Albany

1.5 hrs from Bridgeport

2.5 hrs from New York City

As you can see we are really close to a lot of areas. We will be making arrrangements for hotel space if needed. :lol:

I am getting the vibe, might just get out the old Frenchie for this one !

Mike D.

• 3 weeks later...

The Melha Shriner Drum Corps is proud to announce our sponsorship of the Buglers Hall of Fame Springfield Regional! :laughing:

The event will be held on Saturday January 22 from 1 to 5 PM at the Melha Shrine Center. 133 Longhill St. We are located just off Rt 91 by exit 4.

Although we have been getting excellent response from corps, we are looking to add to the I&E portion of the show. For entry forms please go to http://www.buglershalloffame.com/

Also. for the members of the family who are sports people the Basketball Hall of Fame is just 2 minutes away!

More to follow as the event draws near.

So give us more !

So give us more !

The I&E entries are starting to come in, but we still need you to get those chops ready and come on out to Western Mass!

Broadcasting for Drum Corps will be in attendence and is premiering a NEW feature! You will just have to come to the event to see it!

Also we will have members of some new corps in the I&E. Lets not let the new guys show up us old farts ok?

Oh yeah, the bar and kitchen will be open all during the show. This will allow you to get a bite to eat, and enjoy a beverage while watching the show!

See you on the 22nd!

The I&E entries are starting to come in, but we still need you to get those chops ready and come on out to Western Mass!

Broadcasting for Drum Corps will be in attendence and is premiering a NEW feature! You will just have to come to the event to see it!

Also we will have members of some new corps in the I&E. Lets not let the new guys show up us old farts ok?

Oh yeah, the bar and kitchen will be open all during the show. This will allow you to get a bite to eat, and enjoy a beverage while watching the show!

See you on the 22nd!

Will St. Kevins be performing an exhibition?