STOMP

I'm never on here and just noticed the thread, most of my stuff went on the other social networks.

Even after week has past, we're still shaken up down here. Miss ya bro!!! :lol:

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

et al,

Rich Skare’s Memorial will be held on Saturday, December 11, 2010 at 1pm.

All info available at: http://www.renegades.org/

If you wish to perform in the memorial hornline, check out: http://www.renegades.org/istompthem/

We will be playing Biebls' Ave Maria, the Renegades corps song. Parts are in G and Bb/F.

See you there,

DDay

Obviously distance and money will keep me from making the memorial but I will make a point to play Ave Maria Saturday December 11th at 1pm from my home in honor of Rich Skare. RIP Man.

Obviously distance and money will keep me from making the memorial but I will make a point to play Ave Maria Saturday December 11th at 1pm from my home in honor of Rich Skare. RIP Man.

Now that's cool Ed! :worthy:

Thank you from the Skare family to the San Francisco Renegades, and also to a few members of the Santa Clara Vanguard and the Concord Blue Devils, who played with the Renegades for Rich's memorial.

The video of Ave Maria can be found at www.renegades.org

I STOMP THEM !

Thank you from the Skare family to the San Francisco Renegades, and also to a few members of the Santa Clara Vanguard and the Concord Blue Devils, who played with the Renegades for Rich's memorial.

The video of Ave Maria can be found at www.renegades.org

I STOMP THEM !

:cry:

Dang Russ,.................we will miss him,.............

I have video of the Renegades horn line playing and singing Ave Maria at Rich's funeral on my Facebook page, if you would like to see it.

RIP Rich.

:guinesssmilie:

It was a beautiful service... There was not a dry eye there and I believe the Skare family was quite overwhealmed with the love from Rich's "other" family! I am glad I was able to be there and play for my fallen friend.

youtube vid right here...

Very nice. I liked the "Echo Taps" at the end. Truely a fine tribute.

Thank you for the link Wendy.