Key Poulan to Write and Arrange for Mass Brass

Mass Brass is excited to announce that Key Poulan, currently of the SCV, will be programming the Mass Brass 2011 show. The Show that Key has put together is as follows: Opener: Spanish Fantasy (Chick Corea)

Production: Flamenco

Ballad: Zorro's Theme (from Mask of Zorro)

Closer: LaFiesta (Chick Corea)

This will be quite a change for MB, although we have always done Latin flavored charts, this will be a complete style change as we will be shifting from the 70's and 80's style to the new millenium. It's a good thing we're all young enough to handle this change.......

Edited by captcastile

That's all well and good but with the new approach will y'all be using music stands????

does "y'all" imply that you aren't one of y'all?

I'm puzzled...

I'm still one of 'y'all'...just tryin to keep with the spirit of the music stand debate...

OK - I'll restart my heart - if Frank P leaves Golden Eagles and you leave Mass Brass wouldn't that mean Donny A would have to leave Ghost Riders to maintain competitive balance?

And Star United's Mellophone section would have to start playing on tuba mouthpieces.

It's a very complicated formula...

OK - I'll restart my heart - if Frank P leaves Golden Eagles and you leave Mass Brass wouldn't that mean Donny A would have to leave Ghost Riders to maintain competitive balance?

And Star United's Mellophone section would have to start playing on tuba mouthpieces.

It's a very complicated formula...

:satisfied:

One point penalty for playing spanish music NOT arranged by Larry K.

DA (or maybe DB to you guys)...its okay I can take it. After all we didnt need the penalty after all of that. Good choice with Key P., he is great arranger.

I should write a book about y'all. Good luck to Y'all.