Lake Effect Drum and Bugle Corps

I am very proud to announce that Lake Effect Drum and Bugle Corps will be holding our first ever Open House for Brass and Percussion on <b>Saturday December 18th from 1:00 - 5:00 PM at Trinity Lutheran Church in Erie, PA</b>. We are very excited about the level of interest we have received, and expect a great turnout for the beginning of this new venture into the world of All Age Drum Corps in Erie, Pennsylvania. Our goal for the 2011 season is to compete in the Drum Corps Associates Mini Corps Contest along with many parades. Stayed tuned for some exciting staff, schedule, and programming announcements in the coming days. Mark your calendars and brings some family and friends to the Open House, and SPREAD THE WORD!

Please visit us on our Facebook Page or our Facebook Event Page for more information.

We are truly excited to be entering the world of Drum Corps in Northwest Pennsylvania. Directions can be found on both the Facebook Event page.

Lake Effect Drum and Bugle Corps

Edited by Spaml6

From one who grew up dealing with Lake Effect.... LOVE the name. Good luck in the upcoming season

Being from Buffalo...I know all to well about Lake Effect snow. Big flakes that don't stop falling. Good luck guys!

We are still here,..............always will be,..........

I'll drink to that!!