Teal Sound Jan. Camp Promo Video

Music playing is Judith by A Perfect Circle. Played the Vitamin String Quartet.

Also mentioned, Blue by A Perfect Circle is being played by Teal Sound this summer.

Comments??

Music playing is Judith by A Perfect Circle. Played the Vitamin String Quartet.

Also mentioned, Blue by A Perfect Circle is being played by Teal Sound this summer.

Comments??

Also, gives a pretty nice description of the show design. And if you notice, thats A LOT of brass there. Id say probably 80 or so. Nice!!!

76 actually, with 6 or 8 more that weren't there.

We also had 45+ drums at the same camp.

Needless to say, we are pretty excited about 2011!

I am frikin stoked, you all have made this Drum and Bugle Corps fan real excited about the 2011 season. Thank you, thank you, thank you, I cannot say that enough for moving in this direction musically. Yes, The Perfect Circle. I have to ask if receiving the rights to this music was easy or hard? I know Maynard is a big fan of the arts and a big name in the music industry and of course his music is legendary. To everyone who may not know, Maynard the singer of The Perfect Circle, his side project from his main band.... TOOL! Man I cant wait for this. I will see you all this summer.

Bring it!

GO TEAL SOUND!

I've had the pleasure of working with many of the staff at Teal Sound with projects like the '90's Colts, 2000's Crossmen, Florida FMBC state champions Cooper City and Santaluces high schools.

A great collection of people in all capacities, and a very enjoyable show to work on this year.

Keep up the great work -- good things happening!

Chuck Naffier

• Like 1

I'm really looking forward to seeing 2011 Teal sound. As a fully paid up member of the "DCP Dino club" I was convinced I'd hate their 2010 show with all that new fangled electronic stuff... wrong!

I won't pretend to have heard of the source material but not to worry, I didn't have a clue who Dream Theatre were either :ph34r:

Sorry, but electronics are not my thing. Not looking forward to it.

I see that you are a parent of 2011 corps members. Is (are) their program(s) free of electronics? If not, are you also not looking forward to the program(s) they will be putting on the field?

Edited by warsawstory
  • Like 1

I see that you are a parent of 2011 corps members. Is (are) their program(s) free of electronics? If not, are you also not looking forward to the program(s) they will be putting on the field?

Yes, I cringe at all things electronic. Even the corps I work with. It is just that Teal has it more in your face and, personally, I do not like it.

• Like 1