Hey World Class Fans?

I know this question is a bit late, maybe a lot late, but I want to know what the World Class audience at the DCI 2010 Finals thought of the Blue Devils B encore preference. :) The open class championship preformence.

I already know how it went down, but I want to hear from others who have different perspectives on drum corps. :)

Thanks!

I remember a giant crowd of people at finals, no one saw BDBs encore?

(wrong forum)

How was this in the wrong forum, when the OP was looking for input from the World Class fans? It seems more WC posters/readers don't visit or pay much attention to the open class forum.

(wrong forum)

I assumed since the encore happned at World Class finals that this would be the correct forum.

I know this question is a bit late, maybe a lot late, but I want to know what the World Class audience at the DCI 2010 Finals thought of the Blue Devils B encore preference. :) The open class championship preformence.

I already know how it went down, but I want to hear from others who have different perspectives on drum corps. :)

Thanks!

I saw BDB at both OC Finals in the morning and their encore at WC Finals that evening. They rocked both performances.

I was there. I think they very seriously would have challenged for a Top 17 spot.

> I was there. I think they very seriously would have challenged for a Top 17 spot.

And if they can repeat that level of performance, due to the recent DCI Thursday format change, we will find out in 2011 if they can challenge for that top 17 spot!!!

BDB had a great week of performances. The encore performance was the icing on the cake! The corps was still on top of their game.

> I was there. I think they very seriously would have challenged for a Top 17 spot.

And if they can repeat that level of performance, due to the recent DCI Thursday format change, we will find out in 2011 if they can challenge for that top 17 spot!!!

What would the entire BD organization do with two WC corps? No complaints - just wondering.