Jubal?

This will be the first time I've seen a non-North American corps live - what kind of show (quality) can be expected, will they be scored or is this just an exhibition, etc. (Noticed they are performing after receiving a message from TicketMaster about the ATL show time change.)

whilst not at the standard of North american WC Corps performance level wise, you will be thoroughly entertained.

Last couple of years have been good for Jubal shows. Very enthusiastic performers and great fans.

Pray they bring their booster stall, best t shirt designs in drum corps without question!!

• Like 1

Jubal is at the top of the European game. This year the are 100 years in existance, and they put up a show about their history and the future. You will probably hear some very familiar jazz-tunes.

Jubal has been known for it's good trumpet soloists and good latin music, like Madison Scouts. You will probably here some of that in the show.

Technically seen, they'll probably be of the level of a finalist Open Class corps, like Beatrix' in 2008, but entertainment wise you can expect something else than what you see in DCI, definately.

• Like 1

Pray they bring their booster stall, best t shirt designs in drum corps without question!!

Yep. Got one of their shirts a few years ago and it's one of my favorites.

The corps in The Netherlands are very good! I had the pleasure to judge them and the German corps between 86 and 87. Both Beatrix and Jubal are fun to hear and watch. I also was impressed with Starriders (especially their drum line) and Schlossgarde.

Yes they are not WC corps BUT they are very good and continue to improve their ways each and every year.

• Like 1