Funeral arrangements for Sandy McNeal

Funeral arrangements for Sandy McNeal are as follows: The service/ memorial will be held on Friday, February 25th at 11:00A.M. Services are at Mount Ararat Babtist Church, 271 Paulson Avenue, Pittsburgh Pa., 15206. For out of town attendees, please use mapquest. A meal will be served at the church, following the service. For questions, please message me through DCP or facebook. Flowers can be sent to the church address, Re: Sandy McNeal.

Funeral arrangements for Sandy McNeal are as follows: The service/ memorial will be held on Friday, February 25th at 11:00A.M. Services are at Mount Ararat Babtist Church, 271 Paulson Avenue, Pittsburgh Pa., 15206. For out of town attendees, please use mapquest. A meal will be served at the church, following the service. For questions, please message me through DCP or facebook. Flowers can be sent to the church address, Re: Sandy McNeal.

Steve, I'll make every effort to attend.

I wish I could attend, but work does not allow it. Please someone, give man hugs to Steve and Dave for me. be sure to ask them what the word is...they'll know the answer ( 96 finals weekend joke)

Hair Bear, my sincere condolences to you and Sandy's family on his passing. He was quite the performer and will be sadly missed. Take care.

I hope it's not snowing as hard in Pittsburgh as it is here...

RIP Sandy...

Great memorial service.Sandy would have been proud of all the happy thoughts and cherished moments that came out today.Rest in peace Mr. Entertainment!