2011 Curt Anderson Memorial Classic XVIII

It has been some time since GR disappointed me. I'm not worried this will happen now.

SOMEONE is putting a lot of extra time into GR and providing them with some of the finest arrangements he's ever done.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tom - there will be a ticket at table for you...

Two more days 'til the Classic. Tickets will be available at the door - $12. Also be sure to get your Program Book with info about each performing group, 50/50 raffle tickets and last but not least don't forget the party immediately following the show at the Barnard Exempts.

It has been some time since GR disappointed me. I'm not worried this will happen now.

SOMEONE is putting a lot of extra time into GR and providing them with some of the finest arrangements he's ever done.

Well, we have had to raise the bar a tad with the arrangements, LOL. Every year they get a few more notes...which these guys are actually handling very well. Even Doug.

Donny

Hey the Corps has been practicing

Knock 'em dead tonight, wish I could be there.

BTW, the pack of bari cheatsheets that I was given to play at SIB was put in the bottom of the uniform bag with my first name on the tag. [Just in case you guys haven't found it yet.]

Tom - there will be a ticket at table for you...

Two more days 'til the Classic. Tickets will be available at the door - $12. Also be sure to get your Program Book with info about each performing group, 50/50 raffle tickets and last but not least don't forget the party immediately following the show at the Barnard Exempts.

Looking forward to the show...

Two more hours to Classic Time, load up tne car and get to Greece, now!!! :cool:

SUCCESS,,,,and a special "Thank You" from MSJ and the Classic committee to all the participating groups including The Ghost Riders, Prime Time Brass, WNY Alumni Drum Corps, United Alumni Drum Corps and the Greece Jazz Band. Also a thanks to everyone that came out to enjoy the show.

had a fantastic time in Greece,,, what an appreciative crowd at the school too... I was only able to see GR and WNY before we had to get ready and warm up,, and then I made a point to hang around the back door to watch MSJ,, good,, old skool drum corps for sure,,, thanks for the invite from all of us at United Alumni... and it was a great get together afterwards too... hope the dj didn't think he did something wrong when the loudest group got up and left when he put Mike Jackson on,, but we had to leave...