Colorguard Favourites.

It seems that this year a lot of guards are being a little more innovative. From 3D to how the drill is taking the work to new levels to soundtracks and themes.

I haven't made it to another regional this year other than southeast, but have been watching fan network and can already see some stand out shows.

Here's a few favorites just from this past weekend...

Braddock (still got their Braddock flare to a well designed show. The booty swaying made the crowd go nuts.)

Flanagan (the kids looked like they actually really enjoyed the show and it was fun to watch because of it)

Tarpon springs (I prefer this new darker side to them, no changing seasons or math, just raw and intense emotion.)

Orlando visual (the rotating mirror provided the stage for some really cool moments)

University of Alabama (those ladies never let their performance lose the magic and wonder of a wish, every inch of them knew how to perform)

Gainesville (probably the most fun show of the day)

Collins hill (definitely one to watch in Dayton. I was a fan last year for their wall show, and these kids are back fighting for what was taken from them last year)

Crestview (I love how the designers thought through every inch of this show from start to finish)

Unfortunately I missed A class because it was at a different location, but from what I heat some of the shows were really good.

Other favorites...

Scv

Blessed sac

Walton hs

Paramount

First flight

Ok - Father Ryan Highschool's show is just really fun and quirky. I don't know who the staff is - but major kudos to designing such a gem of a show!

Later,

Mike

• Like 1

Ok - Father Ryan Highschool's show is just really fun and quirky. I don't know who the staff is - but major kudos to designing such a gem of a show!

Later,

Mike

damon padilla,k.c.perkins and michael shapiro! :worthy:

this fabulous production is one of the highlights of the season and the performers are an absolute delight! :thumbup: