Can We ALL Please 'Get A Grip'?

RiseUP79

Removed my own post. That's all.

Edited by RiseUP79
  • Like 4

I think what everyone needs to keep in mind that EVERY unit attending Finals has put a lot of hard work into the craft. Even Convalescence has been practicing their chain smoking technique in the parking lots.

Forums are always tricky because one person makes a comment and it's usually associated as a reflection of the entire ensemble, even if thats not the true case.

I think what everyone needs to do right now is take a breath and focus on building their programs up rather than coming here to tear others down.

There is plenty of time after WGI for reflection. In the meantime, don't you all have more important things to do?

• Like 1

At the end of the day it's just flags in a gym.......

• Like 2

Just happened to read these threads and hey..... just gotta laugh.

Hope everyone who gets so wound by this or any other arts activity realizes how lucky they are that their life is so uncomplicated that this seems so #### important.

s/ Guy who spent 2 hours visiting a family member in the hospital, with a FM who was in two months ago, and with yet another FM who may be admitted in a few months.

Edited by JimF-LowBari
  • Like 1

At the end of the day it's just flags in a gym.......

How very DARE you! :huh:

absolutely blasphemous!i for one will not sit here and be a party to such heresy! :sad: