7th Annual SPRING PREVIEW - Saturday, May 7th

I'm pleased to announce the details of this year's SPRING PREVIEW concert, to be held at Twin Valley HS on Saturday, May 7.

We are thrilled to welcome to the Preview the 2010 DCA Class A World Champions - Fusion Core!

This is always a great evening of incredible drum corps music - make plans to join us!

BUCCANEERS, TWIN VALLEY HS BAND TO HOST 7th ANNUAL SPRING PREVIEW CONCERT MAY 7

Reading, PA (April 7, 2010) The Reading Buccaneers Drum & Bugle Corps and the Twin Valley High School Band will host the 7th Annual Spring Preview, a Drum & Bugle Corps Concert, on Saturday, May 7, 2010, at 7:00 p.m. The concert will take place in the Twin Valley High School auditorium, 4897 S. Twin Valley Road, Elverson, PA 19520.

The Spring Preview has become a much-anticipated mainstay of the indoor drum and bugle corps concert calendar and features some of the world's best all-age competing and alumni corps in exhibition. The concert's proceeds will benefit the Twin Valley High School band program and the Reading Buccaneers.

The concert will be the public's first opportunity to hear the ten-time and six-time defending Drum Corps Associates World Champion Reading Buccaneers, as the corps unveils its 2011 music program, A Dancer's Dream. The corps' repertoire includes The Chairman Dances (Foxtrot for Orchestra), by John Adams, Danzón No. 2, by Arturo Marquez, Swan Lake, by Peter Tchaikovsky, and Mambo from Symphonic Dances from "West Side Story," by Leonard Bernstein.

In addition to the Buccaneers, patrons will be treated to performances by the 2010 Drum Corps Associates Class A champion Fusion Core (Morris County, NJ), the Brassmen (Brooklyn, NY), Selden Cadets (Selden, Long Island, NY), Swing House (Carney's Point, NJ), Reilly Raiders (Willow Grove, PA), the Reading Buccaneers Alumni (Reading, PA).

The day also presents a unique opportunity for drum corps aficionados to spend time meeting members from multiple corps and reconnect with old friends and many activity luminaries. There will be special items for raffle, including DCA Finals tickets, gift cards, gift baskets and Buccaneers memorabilia.

Reserved seats are $14 apiece, and general admission seats are $12 apiece, and will be sold at the door. For advance ticket purchases, send a check payable to "Spring Preview" to Reading Buccaneers Spring Preview, 42 Harrigan Avenue, Monroe Township, NJ 08831. For a seating chart and additional information, visit www.springpreviewconcert.com or call 215.915.9617.

www.springpreviewconcert.com

Edited by TomMoore
  • Like 1

:worthy:

Definitely a sign that the season is fast approaching! Gotta love the Spring Preview!

:thumbup:

The Selden Cadetsare looking forward once again to participating in the Spring Preview. The corps had a great time last year. Thanks once again to our hosts the great Reading Buc's :worthy:

See you all soon,

Irene

Thanks for the comments, Irene. We're looking forward to having you and the corps back with us!

Less than a month away to the Spring Preview!

Make plans to join us!!!!

www.springpreviewconcert.com

Edited by TomMoore

looking forward to this wonderful event......again!

looking forward to this wonderful event......again!

WooHoo!!

AND Mr Cossetti will be there as well!!! thumbup.gif

why yes, I will, my friend and I may have a friend for my godson Fred....just discovered that my granddog possesses one of Fred's relatives......looking forward to seeing you and your bride at the shindig Tony

WooHoo!!

AND Mr Cossetti will be there as well!!! thumbup.gif

Hey Tom,

Wish you a lot of success. Have a great show.