Heck yes South Shore Drill Team!

J-Net

So wonderful to see a guard that was so great and memorable back when I marched in high school (early '90's) return to greatness in such a huge way. What a great program that showcased the talents they are known for! Loved watching retreat on the Fan Network and seeing their tear-streaked faces and standing so tall with pride. Congrats to South Shore!

Yeah, watched retreat, too on FN. Pretty special seeing the guys of South Shore win Gold. Very emotional! Congrats to them!

Thank you South Shore Drill Team for all the "oohs and aahs" of days gone past and kudos and congrats for your championship of 2011. Enjoy the fruits of hard work.

I saw their show on youtube from Feb. (Indy regional). Can't image how tight it must have been in Dayton because it was already very impressive and clean back in Feb.! I was expecting the South Shore I've seen in the past -- was very pleasantly surprised how different they were (both old and new are great imo), just so different. Congrats on your Gold. IL won Scholastic "A" as well -- O'Fallon Township. Go Land of Lincoln!! :)

I saw their show on youtube from Feb. (Indy regional). Can't image how tight it must have been in Dayton because it was already very impressive and clean back in Feb.! I was expecting the South Shore I've seen in the past -- was very pleasantly surprised how different they were (both old and new are great imo), just so different. Congrats on your Gold. IL won Scholastic "A" as well -- O'Fallon Township. Go Land of Lincoln!! :)

I was at A finales and was so happy to see this team do so well. I thought they stayed true to themselves, brought that south shore style they are famous for to a new level. The South Shore family has so much to be proud oh in these young men. That was the best flag feature of the weekend IMO.