ST. Louis show

I Was just looking at dci org and the schedule because i wanted to check the date of this show but sadly it is gone! I was planning on attending.

Tom Salvatore

Ok great thanks! I was like where did it go.

You may be interested that this show pre-dates DCI by many years. It has its oigins in The May Day Parade, an annual event begun in the 1920s that became a tradition in the Black community of St. Louis.

It was connected with the Annie Malone organization which provided housing for orphaned children as well as retired Black Civil War veterans. Corps like the Page Park Cadets and the mighty Spirit of St. Louis were regularly seen at this event.

"The May Day Parade" is the title of the new CD and one man show by master storyteller Wayne Harris, Anaheim Kingsmen alumnus and current SC Vanguard CG instructor, who will be performing it next week in St. Louis.

yea, the show is called DCI St Louis, it's just 30miles east of StL. of course its still better than no dci show in StL!